Join the Society of Academic & Research Surgery, proud affiliate partner of the BJS
SARS offers reduced membership to all CSTs and 1st/2nd year HSTs, with reduced rate BJS online subscription.
|Ordinary (Consultant, Scientist or equivalent)||£90.00*|
|Trainees: CST’s & HST’s Yrs 1 & 2 (Junior)||£35**|
- Reduced registration fee for SARS Annual Meeting.
- Highly discounted BJS subscription online at only £25.
- Opportunity to participate in the activities of the society such as helping to organise meetings and membership of Council in the future
- Access to SARS workshops and career events
Payment of Membership Fees
Your payment options are:
- On-line bank transfer to the Society of Academic & Research Surgery bank account, Barclays Account no. 60865672, Sort code 20-07-82.
Please use your surname and initials as reference, so we can identify the payment.
- Online Direct Debit using GoCardless for processing the direct debits. Instructions on setting up your direct debit can be found on your confirmation invoice.
Contact details will need to be updated to the new membership email address.
SARS membership runs annually from 1 February for 12 months. If you are not a member and would like to join you can do so by clicking on the following link:
For existing members, you can renew now online. – same link as new members link. You will require your email address and reference number found on your renewal email. If you require a copy of your renewal email, please contact us.