The Society of Academic and Research Surgery 2018 Annual Meeting was held at The University of Nottingham on 10th and 11th January 2018. Thank you to all delegates and exhibitors who attended the meeting.
We would like to thank our guest speakers for their contributions to the meeting:
- John Farndon Lecture – Professor Rupert Pearse
- BJS Lecture – Professor Malin Sund
- Hunterian Lecture – Mr Bijan Modarai
- Guest Speaker – Professor Steven Wolf
Congratulations to Francesca Ludwinski, winner of the 2018 Patey Prize. View full list of prize winners (insert hyperlink to attached document)
All presented abstracts have been published in BJS online
The DOI of the issue is: 10.1002/bjs.2018.105.issue-S1.
Here are the DOIs of the supplements.
- Prize Winners – DOI: 10.1002/bjs.10846
- SARS abstracts – DOI: 10.1002/bjs.10847
- BBA abstracts – DOI: 10.1002/bjs.10864
2019 Annual Meeting
Abstract submission is now open for the 2019 Annual Meeting. For further details, please visit the 2019 meeting page.
Below is a list of 2018 abstracts by session available for download.
- 1a Vascular Surgery
- 1b Colorectal Surgery
- 2a Medical Students Prize
- 2b Future Projects Prize
- 3a Breast Surgery
- 3b Oesophagogastric
- 4a Miscellaneous
- 4b Training and Education
- 5a Burnand Williams Prize
- 5b Transplantation Surgery
- 6a Hepatobiliary Surgery
- 6b Perioperative and Surgical Trauma
- Patey Prize (1)
- Patey Prize (2)